Sunday, August 24, 2008

Trying to pull a fast one, eh?

From Washie:

Macks and Deer thought they could pull the wool over our eyes by trying out a ne
w type of litter made from wheat.

Sorry, but I don't thin
k so.

Their first clue should have been the rather disturbing cat pictured on the package. Is this feline wearing color-enhanced contacts? Egads, that' s just not natural!















Since Macks and Deer are, generally, ok in our book (except, of
course, when they put us in the portable prison and cart us to the scary vet), I decided to give this new stuff a try. But, I have to tell you, that it really started to bug me especially during the last few weeks. To show my obvious displeasure, I started to kick my litter EVERYWHERE, making not-so-small mountains of it on the floor. Macks and Deer aren't very bright. They didn't get it. So, I dropped being Passive-Agressive Cat and went blatant. Yesterday morning, I thought it would be great fun to use this as my "litter box".














They finally got the point.


By the end of the afternoon, we were back to corn.
All's right with the world and my litter box.

Hugs and kisses,
Washie

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Washie, I have a friend who pointed out once that she's not passive-aggressive at all. She's aggressive-aggressive.

I think you really showed that bath mat a lesson.