Saturday, December 1, 2007

It's days like today...

that make us particularly thankful that there are people like you guys, Macks, and Deer that take in poor, outdoor kitties and give them a warm, cuddly home!

It's Camp Shorewood's first winter storm of the season! It started out innocently enough this afternoon:


But then the wind picked up and all of a sudden, we had lots of snow coming down!












It's been snowing and blowing all afternoon, so Maddie thought it best to stay tuned to The Weather Channel, before retreating to makeshift "cat cave" next to a baseboard heater in the bedroom!


























"Yeah, that's right, I'm sleeping in a paper bag. Wanna make something of it?"




Washie is perfectly content to cuddle on a blanket in the spare room (Washie: "This is what normal cats do, Madison!")


We hope you are cuddly and warm, too!
Hugs & kisses,
Washie and Maddie

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh, oh, oh, you are so CUTE in your paper bag, Madison! I could just snatch you up and cuddle you against me all day long. And I would have done exactly that today if I had the chance... because even SEATTLE had a snowstorm today! Apparently snow here is unusual, but they decided to put on a show just for us, to remind us of home. And Brother Man is too scared to cuddle, so I'll just have to imagine that I'm at Camp Shorewood myself...