Sunday, March 1, 2009

I don't get you humanz

From Washie:
Unlike you people, we felines keep things pretty simple. We structure our days around only 3 things: playtime, nap time and dinner time. We are bewildered, too, over your seemingly endless parade of holidays: Christmas, Passover, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, etc. etc. ETC! Again, we only have 2 holidays: National Take A Nap Day (in case you are not familiar with that, it happens the day after Daylight Savings Time...it's just around the corner!) and, from our Japanese counterparts, National Tuna Day (October 10). Speaking of which, imagine my great surprise when I was admiring my Japanese cousin's picture this month when I saw this!

Washington's Birthday?! Ok, I admit, I was pretty flattered when you holiday-happy humanz decided to make my birthday some sort of national day of jubilation! I was eager to learn more about this so one day, when Macks and Deer weren't looking, I hopped on the computer and Googled "Washington's Birthday". After concluding my research, I'm all the more convinced that humanz are even more confused than I previously thought!









2 comments:

Mark McClelland said...

Don't worry Washington -- it's all about you, and we know it. I'm not sure where that dude in the wig comes into the picture.

Nancy said...

He must have been named after you, that's all I can figure...