Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sticks and Stones

I've gathered that you, Deer and Macks, have some new nickname for me. It's something like Piguine which, I understand, is a poorly veiled - and, dare I say it, amateurish - allusion to my size.

Sure, I grant you that I'm not exactly svelte. But rather than compare me to some barnyard animal, I prefer to call myself pleasingly plump, thank you very much.

I'm not one to hold grudges, but I can certainly choose to ignore you today...especially since you just trimmed my nails this morning, too. While you're at it, why don't you go get the Loud Yellow Beastie that lives in the front closet out? You'd be batting .1000 there.

However, since the wind is howling off of Lake Michigan today and it is only 35 degrees with a few flurries around, I may decide to come and cuddle on you later. Or in just a couple of minutes...





No comments: