Has it been already one year since we've been at Camp Shorewood?! We've sure had a lot of fun and learned lots of new things!
- Washie got to know the Humans at the Emergency Vet Hospital shortly after we got here. He didn't like that too much, but thought getting his belly shaved was pretty cool!
- Deer likes to bring the Big Scary Yellow Monster that lives in the front closet out at least once a week for a walk around Camp. We don't like the Monster and we hide in the closet 'til it goes back home.
- When it snows ALOT! Macks and Deer get to stay home and we can sleep on them. We like snow days...we think they do, too!
- Maddie likes it when Deer plays with her pretty string.
- We learned that we both have very famous Japanese cousins.
- We developed a new Olympic sport, Synchronized Cat Napping. Watch for it in London in 2012.
- Washie has been been unsuccessfully trying to launch an attack against that Seattle Beastie. He is still determined and will not give up.
- We got to spend a lot of time with Deer in April-June. She seemed sad to be home all the time...but we were very happy! She went back mousing in July and she seems a lot happier. We miss her very much during the day, though!
- Macks and Deer go out on long mousing trips on their bikes when it is warm out. They must eat their mice on a picnic or something, 'cause they haven't brought any back for us!
We miss you lots and lots and hope that you will come visit us soon (WITHOUT THE SEATTLE BEASTIE, please...hmm, on second thought maybe bring him with you. That would save Washie lots of energy!) Like good places to nap, that's the nice thing about love...you can never run out of it and there's always plenty more.
We'll love you endlessly for giving us a warm, safe home when we needed it the most.
We'll love you endlessly for giving us this warm, safe home until we need it no longer.
From the bottom of our little feline hearts,
Washington and Madison