Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Day In The Life Of

From Washington -

Between wrestling with my sister, napping, using the litter box, napping, wrestling some more, napping, sneaking in the bathroom and sneaking peeks, playing, napping, my days are pretty action packed! I thought I'd share with you a few vignettes.

If I can, I especially like starting the day with a good tummy scratch by Deer!














I'm an equal opportunity tummy scratchee, so I make sure all sides get fair treatment.








Then, I usually like to get silly for a while. Extreme close up of my nose!









Then, it's time for my post-breakfast nap and I like to make myself a little Cat Cave:


Is that Tony or are you just happy to see me?

Nope, it's Tony!


Maddie thinks she's above all these high jinx, but we all know better! But, even I have to admit, she does look pretty ok in this photo...for a sister, anyway:

Hugs and kisses,

Tony

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Tony, that is some kind of day you got goin' on there. I mean, I thought I was busy, but it's nothing compared to the rigorous schedule you have.

Note to Deer: I totally remember the "equal opportunity scratching" movements... oh, we miss them! Thank you so much for letting us share moments like that through the blog!