Friday, May 2, 2008

He's in here somewhere

from Washie:
Could it be that my superior intelligence has led me down the wrong path? I hate to think so, but it might just be the case with regard to finding that darn Seattle Beastie.
I got to thinking the other day that I only see him on this computer thingie. I'm studying the inner workings of this device and will soon deduce its capabilities and how I can control it to heed my every command. In the meantime, I had to explore the Seattle Beastie - computer thingie connection.

Like most super geniuses, I do my best thinking in the shower. So, yesterday morning after sitting on the sink watching Macks take his daily dose, I had an absolute brainwave! I bet that the Seattle Beastie is hiding somewhere in the computer thingie. Without further delay, I went in search of:
For the life of me, I can't quite figure out how he got in there...there's got to be a hatch somewhere...
Give me time, Seattle Beastie - give me time.

No comments: