Sunday, April 19, 2009

Somebody's been sitting in my chair...

From Maddie:
I was looking forward to some lazy Sunday morning Tweeting, when I noticed that someone was in my usual spot. At first glance, it looked like my Dumb Brother hogging the office chair again. But, wait a minute, Washie doesn't have white pawz....

INTRUDER!

Could it be Seattle/Chicago Beastie?

Another Beastie altogether? Were Deer and Macks trying to tell us something by inviting another Kat into OUR home? Didn't they love us anymore? Pass me the tissue and some comfort food...

Upon further inspection, none of the above disastrous scenarios were true. With her pretty string and sticks, Deer actually knitted said Beastie for the daughter of her wonderful boss:

Still, we had to make to sure. It really did look like Washie.

Whew! This Beastie definitely wasn't a threat and it went to its new home during the little girl's birthday party today. So, I'll pass on the tissue and the comfort food...well, maybe I'll take a little comfort food just in case...



1 comment:

Nancy said...

Wow! Tell Deer that I really admire her handiwork (and am so glad that she likes her new boss so much that she made the knitted Kat). And Madison, I am beginning to suspect that your solution to EVERYTHING is comfort food...