Tuesday, July 1, 2008

July Family Portrait

From Washington:

My Famous Japanese Cousin gets all sporty again for his July portrait.

While Deer and Macks haven't gotten around to getting me my own personalized baseball cap, I was able to find this one of Deer's, which is - at least - the right color:





Hmmm....maybe it is a little too big for me. I hope I grow into it!




Maddie didn't like the July picture of her Japanese cousin AT ALL! While she ooh-ed and aah-ed over the Audrey Hepburn-esque couture, she would never, ever, in a MILLION YEARS be caught dead walking a dog, of all things! Egads! Have you no shame, oh honorable Japanese Kitty?
Instead, she found just the right spot to take a nap...resting her weary, sweet head on my fuzzy
tummy.




But, look! Aren't my pawz pretty?

No comments: